As a Co-Founder and COO, Manoj Agarwal Is Passionate About Lending Xoxoday Empuls a Sustainable, Sleek, and Modern Future: GoodFirms.
Incepted in 2012 and based in Bangalore, Karnataka, Xoxoday was ranked #20 in the Deloitte most agile growing technology companies in 2020. 1000's of businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to large enterprises, leverage Xoxoday's "Rewards and Incentives" technology and APIs to calculate incentives, send bonuses, manage commissions and disburse payments online.
Xoxoday’s product suite blends with daily apps to help businesses digitize rewards and incentives in less than 60 minutes. Mentioned below are its three products -
1. Plum (for user Incentives)
2. Empuls (for employee incentives)
3. Compass (for businesses incentives)
Xoxoday professionals deeply understand the intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and engagement drivers of people, be it an employee, sales, channel ally, gig operator, or consumer. Their expert team brings uniformity and continuity to a complex, everyday problem of human motivation.
Xoxoday's mission is to put individual motivation at the center of business growth through technology. The robust awards and incentives support makes the whole process a breeze. The professional team takes all the troubles of reward and incentive budgets, estimations, program design, program, payouts, releases and participation, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
Xoxoday might have evolved in size, but the firm still functions like an action-packed startup where Manoj Agarwal's role, as a co-founder and COO of the firm, varies from talking to clients to brainstorming on product features to closing a sale. “On a high level, I’m responsible for strategic direction for the product, marketing, and business excellence,” explains Manoj Agarwal at the start of the interview with the GoodFirms team.
Explaining the story behind the commencement of Xoxoday, Manoj reveals that he, along with his three friends - Abhishek, Kushal, and Sumit, started Giftxoxo in late 2012 from a small office at a friend's company in Bangalore, India.
He further elaborates that 'We were one of the early movers in the experiences and activities business in the consumer internet space." However, the firm did not scale the way they had expected, as it seemed ahead of its time, and the stock side was too immature.
Ergo, in early 2018, Manoj and his friends shut down Giftxoxo and leveraged some business experiences and activities to turn them into a new business. This way, Xoxoday was born, a B2B awards and incentives platform. Since then, Xoxoday has progressed very well in global markets, stretching its reward support across multiple business applications.
Talking about the company's business model, Manoj asserts that 'We are a SaaS technology product company.' The firm sells reward and incentive support to different businesses irrespective of their sizes, from start-ups to large enterprises. The organization has in-house teams for sales who also work with channel partners for all integrations.
Coming to the employee engagement software, Xoxoday provides an all-in-one solution for employee engagement, with data-driven and actionable answers to promote people culture and employee engagement. Manoj Agarwal proudly mentions that around 5,00,000+ employees across 800 companies trust Empuls’ software rendered by Xoxoday.
Empuls software listens, understands and acts on employee feedback. It helps business owners build a people-first culture and elevate employee experience.
More than 800 organizations trust Empuls to stimulate employee commitment and motivation. It is simple and powerful as it is built on the Deming cycle for continuous development.
The following features enable Empuls to stand uniquely amongst its competitors:
- It calculates employee net promoter score (eNPS), through which business owners can perform pulse surveys and outline employee feedback plans to measure employee engagement.
- With the help of eNPS, business owners can drive employee commitment initiatives through productive team communication, intelligent tap, and references to improve the score.
- Manufacturers can check metrics like employee retention, eNPS, and employee turnover through legitimate cadence to understand the benefits of employee engagement initiatives.
- Empuls constantly measures eNPS through continuous feedback and surveys in real-time, and fine-tunes clients' action plans.
- Continuous real-time insights help businesses discover problems before they lead to problems like attrition or poor performance.
- With the help of Empuls, business leaders can turn insights into actions and measure how different initiatives support in improving the engagement metrics and course-correct in real-time.
- Empuls also helps manufacturers to generate opportunities for reflection and feedback at every employee milestone from onboarding to exit.
- Using demographic data and heatmaps fetched by Empuls, businesses can highlight disparities between groups to align their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- It comes in web and mobile native apps that enable clients' employees to stay connected anywhere, anytime with fully-featured Android and iOS mobile apps and desktop applications.
- Moreover, Empuls is SoC2, ISO, and GDPR compliant and adheres to high-security standards.
Thus, the features mentioned above and a characteristic of building a winning workplace culture endows Xoxoday's Empuls to earn a secure position amongst the best employee engagement software listed at GoodFirms.
Manoj Agarwal is delighted to mention that their approach to the market has been very different, enabling Empuls to differentiate amongst its competitors. While most professionals focus on presenting at the end of the value chain of behavior change, Xoxoday provides value at every step, from limiting behavior triggers to enabling action to make results occur.
The entire platform is developed on a modern tech stack with quality UI/UX to provide scale across the world. The integrated approach adopted by Xoxoday towards its products allows users to utilize all product features in their existing applications like Slack, MS Teams, Salesforce, Hubspot, SAP, etc., without switching between applications.
The end-to-end reward inventory highlights an ample supply side of the reward catalog helping clients use a multi-geography product instead of working with multiple solutions in several countries.
Talking about the pricing, Manoj mentions that the business model has low churn with high lifetime value. On average, a consumer continues to use Xoxoday’s products for over 3-4 years, and thus the firm has a very high customer retention rate.
Concluding the interview, Manoj divulges that Xoxoday follows a pay-as-you-go SaaS payment model. According to peculiarities and benefits, there are several packages, and customers can pick whichever package is relevant to them.
Having read the above-mentioned excerpt from Manoj Agarwal’s interview, one can also go through the detailed interview published at GoodFirms.
Washington, D.C.-based GoodFirms is an innovative B2B Research and Reviews Company that extensively combs the market to find software rendering agencies amongst many other technology firms that offer the best services to their customers. GoodFirms' extensive research process ranks companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.