A webinar on rewards and recognition might seem redundant now. But not really. The concept of ‘work‘, ‘rewards‘, and ‘recognition‘, has changed over the last two decades. Today, HR Managers are now beginning to understand how important the lifecycle of an employee is to an organisation he or she is working in. A one-hour webinar on rewards and recognition conducted by Giftxoxo, in partnership with People Matters, intends to help educate managers and practitioners about the reward and recognition functions and the best practices that can be adopted ease the process.
The panel members for this webinar include Sanchayan Paul, Head of Rewards, Organisation Effectiveness & Change, Vodafone India and Manoj Agarwal, Co-Founder, Giftxoxo. The panel will discuss and come some of the emerging changes of engagement and workforce management.
The event will also cover some vital topics, listed below, that are essential to enhancing the rewards and recognition experience of a company.
- Multiple Generations: Engaging different employee segments
- Multiple Countries/Cultures : Managing a global workforce
- Multiple Business imperatives : Delivering Rewards nuanced to Business Needs
- Different Phases of Business Growth : Cost Of Rewards and movement from Total Rewards to Total Value Proposition
- Multiple Stakeholders : Shareholder’s View, Public Activism & Fair Pay in Rewards
This webinar on rewards and recognition is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2016, at 11:00AM (IST). Open to everyone working, this webinar is mainly aimed at HR Heads, Compensation and Benefits Heads, HR Managers and Senior HR leaders. If you are interested in taking part in the webinar, you can register for the same using this link or by clicking on the image below.