Xoxoday, in association with Cult Curefit brings to you a webinar on 'The best project you will work on, is you!'
How are you working on yourself today? Change is inevitable, but personal growth is a choice. Working on yourself doesn't always mean setting big goals or expecting big achievements. It's about making small positive changes and consciously improving yourself every single day. It also means eating healthy and sticking to a routine. It’s all about smiling more, learning to love yourself or taking the courage to do something you're fearful of.
When you work on improving yourself, there isn't an end goal, it's a continuous journey and you'll only keep progressing. Keep yourselves evolving at all times! That should be your ultimate mantra. The process shouldn't always be painful or stressful. Make it a meaningful and fulfilling journey as you learn more about yourself.
This webinar will open up discussions on the following points:
- Understanding the human body's functionality
- Zero dependency on gyms & 100% dependency on mind and body
- Putting aside 20-30 minutes every day as against 1 hour of workout
- Eating food that you have grown up eating
- Aiming at aging gracefully against size zero for a happy & healthy living
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!