Today in this VUCA world, the key to success for an organization is its employees. If you are successful in engaging your employees’ heads, hearts, and hands, then nobody can stop you from succeeding in your business.
So here are the few tips for you to engage your valuable asset.
- Connect: Maintain a good relationship with your employees and make them feel valuable.
- Career: Provide your employees with challenging work with career opportunities for future advancement.
- Clarity: Employees must be clear about their roles, duties and what the organization stands for. They must be cleared about the organizational goals, their importance and how they are contributing towards it.
- Convey: Supervisors, mentors must clear the expectations of their employees and must provide feedback on their functioning in the organization.
- Congratulate: Recognize your employees instantly on their great hard work and give them a pat on their back as a symbol of appreciation.
- Contribute: You must make your employees understand that how important his contribution is towards the organizational goals. This will lead to improvement in employee attitude which will in return improve job relevant behavior and thus the improvement in revenue growth.
- Control: Involve your employee in the decision-making process and give them a chance to set their goals, to voice their ideas and show that their contributions are valued.
- Collaborate: Create an environment that foster trust and collaboration among all the employees.
- Credibility: Employees feel motivated and proud if their company has a good brand value and reputation in the market. To maintain high ethical standards and make everyone feel good about the company.
- Confidence: Demonstrate high-performance standards and create confidence in your company and in your employees.
The above ten C’s will not only help your organization to enhance employee engagement but also leads to good employer branding.