The Mannequin Challenge, the new trend which has groups of people holding a 'mannequin' pose, is viral. And we at Xoxoday decided to pull off our very own Xoxoday Mannequin Challenge.
What started as a random idea during the Marketing team's weekly meetings, soon caught fire and everyone were on board to pull off the challenge. There was no stopping us. And we were on course to pulling off a rather different but 'close to heart' Xoxoday Mannequin Challenge.
Xoxoday Mannequin Challenge And The Hilarious Challenges We Faced
Of course, no video shoot is complete without its share of funny and awkward moments. We had plenty of such moments. PLENTY!
- We had to be at the office by 8 in the morning. On Friday. Like yeah, who even wakes up that early and comes to office on Friday. No one turned up at 8AM.
- We finally started at 9AM and we were excited. And hungry. But more excited. Or that's what we thought at least.
- The cameraman suddenly decided that he was not shooting a Mannequin Challenge video, but rather a Christoper Nolan movie. Us folks, who were the Mannequins were subjected to at least 15 minutes of crazy camera movements.
- After the whole cameraman drama, one of our numerous assistant directors decided to channel his inner Steven Spielberg. He wanted the perfect shot. And it resulted in 6 retakes. 6!!
- At one point in time, we were wondering if we could delay this shoot further. After all, who wants to work on Friday? We weren't evil. We just didn't want to work!
- So after 6 retakes, 3 hours of being hungry, and solid memories, we had shot our Mannequin Challenge video. And our starving tummies were treated to idli and sambhar, 'cause South Indian Food FTW!
Well, that's pretty much what went down. Do let us know what you think about our challenge. You can watch it here.
If you watched the above video, you will see that our Mannequin Challenge was all about experiences. From Trekking to Fine Dining to Planting a Tree, these are experiences that you can find with us. Go on and book an amazing curated experience with us and make memories that last a lifetime!