Flying is a thrilling experience that no one can resist. Reward your employee with an amazing flying experience that they will remember for a lifetime.
John Gillespie Magee once said, "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth, And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings." This poem rightfully captures the very essence and thrill of flying high. And that's exactly what Microlight Flying is all about. A thrill like no other.
One doesnt need to be a pilot to fly!
With Microlight Flying, people with little or no prior knowledge of flying can now fly an Ultralight Aircraft.
This dream experience has been available for a very long time in our very own, Bangalore.
This amazing experience is an apt gift to your employees as a reward for their achievements. A Microlight Flight as a Co-Pilot and get a chance to take charge of the cockpit just like a trained pilot. All of this minus the hundred hours of flying one would have had to put into getting a professional pilot license.
What is Microlight Flying?
A Microlight Flight is any airplane which:
- Has a maximum take-off weight not exceeding 450kg
- Has a stalling speed not more than 35Kts(41Mph)
- Can carry a maximum of 2 persons
- Microlight flying offers this joy of flying a lightweight aircraft. Such aircrafts are equipped to reach an altitude of 9000m and hit a maximum speed of 290km/h (though the maximum speed limit in India is 220km/h).
Most of us, have, at one point dreamt of taking up flying as a career. While flying as a career may not have taken wings, this experience will surely help one lose those surly earthy bonds and fly high.
Navigate the plan as the breeze past through the runway and maybe, if you're lucky enough, the pilot land the mighty beast as well.
Experience bliss as one breaks free and take off. Once a certain height is reached, the view of the lands down below will give a sure shot adrenaline rush that one craves.
Things to Know Before Booking a Microlight Flying in Bangalore
- The experience has to be booked 1 day in advance
- Duration of the experience is 10 and 20 Mins
- The experience is valid for an individual
- Joyrides are held only on the weekends
- The experience availability is subject to favorable weather conditions.
What One Gets Before Taking a Microlight Flying Experience
- Pre-flight briefing about flying a microlight
- Flying a microlight plane with the assistance of the first Microlight pilot of India
- Discussing the horizons of flying an aircraft with the pilot
This is something that will completely blow one's mind off, giving an unparalleled experience unlike any other. So, book a Microlight Flying in Bangalore and give wings to one's dreams.