In our previous blog, we talked about how innovative rewards such as experiences help create memories for women employees. The International Women’s Day is celebrated every year to celebrate the invaluable contribution made by women to the society. This year, the theme of the day is #BeBoldForChange.
According to our research, consumption of rewards among women is quite low and we feel corporates have a crucial role to play here. This Women’s Day, they can choose to be bold and encourage women employees to work towards building a strong self-image. We discuss 5 unique ways in which you can reward your women employees this Women’s Day:
- Incentives for wellness: The wellness of your women employees matters a lot. As an effort in the direction, you could think of building a gamified health app for women and integrating it with your existing human resource management system (HRMS). You can also provide offline incentives to your women employees for enrolling in wellness programs such as Relaxation and Naturopathy.
- Training boot camp: You can choose to reward women employees with outbound boot-camp-cum-training workshops. This one-of-its-kind experience would not just make them professionally competent, but also allow women to bond and gel with each other. Effectively, the ROI of this reward is likely to be high as the participants would learn and imbibe the essentials of business and broaden their outlook towards life in general.
- Self-defense classes: Karate classes, kick-boxing and martial arts make for wonderful self-defense programs. By learning these crucial skills, your women employees would feel emboldened and empowered to take charge and believe in their abilities. At an individual level, these rewards could even help women become aware of their potential.
- Micro-holidays: Employees may feel hesitant to avail long holidays as rewards. Micro-holidays form a perfect reward for women. These micro-holidays could be of 1-2 days duration, and involve a comfortable schedule and travel to a good nearby destination. This outbound activity is likely to bring a refreshing change for women from their daily schedule and form a perfect pitch for them to consume a reward entirely by their own.
- Adventure rewards: Adventure activities such as flying a plane, hot air balloon ride, deep-water snorkeling, high altitude zip-line ride, sky-diving, trekking and camping in the snow-clad mountains etc. form a reward that resonates well with the theme #BeBoldForChange. These rewards are likely to encourage women to break their inhibitions and embrace their true nature.
This Women’s Day, choose to reward your women employees with such experiences that do justice to their innate potential. Xoxoday feels inspired to pay tribute to the corporate women this Women’s Day. It believes in the sheer power of women in society and strives to facilitate such unique rewards that would be consumed by them to explore, learn and re-discover themselves in true light and would always attempt to empower women through experiential learning and let them create a strong connect with their personal as well professional endeavors.
Happy Women’s Day!