John Gillespie Magee once said, “Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth, And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings.” This poem rightfully captures the very essence and thrill of flying high. And that’s exactly what Microlight Flying in Bangalore gives you. A thrill like no other.
You Don’t Need to be a Pilot to Fly!
Yes, you heard us right. You don’t need to be a pilot to fly, with Microlight Flying, people with little or no prior knowledge of flying can now fly an Ultralight Aircraft.
This dream experience has been available for a very long time in our very own, Bangalore.
Fly a Microlight Flight as a Co-Pilot and get a chance to take charge of the cockpit just like a trained pilot. All of this minus the hundred hours of flying you would have had to put into getting a professional pilot license.
What is Microlight Flying?
A Microlight Flight is any airplane which:
- Has a maximum take-off weight not exceeding 450kg
- Has a stalling speed not more than 35Kts(41Mph)
- Can carry a maximum of 2 persons
- Microlight flying offers this joy of flying a lightweight aircraft. Such aircrafts are equipped to reach an altitude of 9000m and hit a maximum speed of 290km/h (though the maximum speed limit in India is 220km/h).
Why You Should Book Microlight Flying in Bangalore Right Away!
Most of us, have, at one point dreamt of taking up flying as a career. While flying as a career may not have taken wings, this experience will surely help you lose those surly earthy bonds and fly high.
Navigate your plan as you breeze past through the runway and maybe, if you’re lucky enough, your pilot may let you land the mighty beast as well.
Experience bliss as you break free and take off. Once you’ve reached a certain height, the view of the lands down below will give you a sure shot adrenaline rush that you’ve been craving for all this time.
Check out this video and you’ll know why we’re telling you to book a Microlight Flying experience right away!
Things to Know Before Booking a Microlight Flying in Bangalore
- The experience has to be booked 1 day in advance
- Duration of the experience is 10 and 20 Mins
- The experience is valid for an individual
- Joyrides are held only on the weekends
- The experience availability is subject to favorable weather conditions.
What You Get Before Taking a Microlight Flying Experience
- Pre-flight briefing about flying a microlight
- Flying a microlight plane with the assistance of the first Microlight pilot of India
- Discussing the horizons of flying an aircraft with the pilot
Sounds fun, doesn’t it? This is something that will completely blow your mind off, giving you an unparalleled experience unlike any other. So, book a Microlight Flying in Bangalore and give wings to your dreams.
If you’re looking for more things to do in Bangalore, check out this comprehensive list of things you can do in Bangalore.